Thursday 18 March 2010

Inspire - a short film.


Back in late 2009 and earlier this year, when the world of photography was quiet from a point of view of those jobs that pay the bills, I wrote about creativity and how that affects the photographs I make for my clients.

Now that I'm starting to get really busy again, I thought I would share a movie with you that I just made that pulls my creative visions together. I made the movie for a business network that I have been a member of for the last 3 years and presented it to them last week. I meet with the group every Tuesday morning and we work by generating word of mouth referrals for each other. I often give presentations about specific areas of photography and how my colleagues can help with referrals, but in this presentation, I wanted to show how my personal work cascades over into my professional approach to demonstrate my passion for photography.

The images in the movie are all from the last 3 years of personal projects; many of them are abstract, some are scenes from nature and a handful contain people. I really had a great time selecting the images, I dug really deep into my archive and found a lot of stuff that I had totally forgotten about.

I hope you enjoy the movie and I hope that you are able to make a connection with how simple things can often look very beautiful when you arrange them in the viewfinder of your camera.

Would love to hear your comments!

No comments: