Wednesday 16 March 2011

KP Club Pocklington - Food Images

Click on collage to view larger:-
As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, most folk know me for capturing couples' big days at venues throughout the region, but what am I upto when I'm not capturing weddings? After 5 years in business in the UK, I've photographed most genres of work but these days my workload is defined by weddings at the weekend and commercial photography during the week.

I love the contrast between these two disciplines of photography and I particularly like the variety that comes from commercial shoots. Today I was up at The KP Club in Pocklington, one of my favourite wedding venues. I've been working with them recently to create a set of images to use in brochures and on their website. They had already used a photographer to capture the look of the club but felt that these images were too artistic and although they were aesthetically very pleasing, they didn't really show what the spaces at the club really look like. Don't get me wrong, I love to use artistic perspectives and different camera techniques to abstract scenes but I'm also aware that the KP Club needs to show people what their rooms and food look like in real life.

The images above are just a small example of the type of projects I get involved in, to see more examples of my commercial work, take a look at my portfolio.

No comments: