Monday 21 March 2011

Wedding Pre Shoots - Favourite Images from the Weekend

As a Yorkshire Photographer, I've spent a great weekend shooting couples' wedding pre-shoots. I met with 4 couples and shot in a variety of different locations from The Hessle Foreshore, Cave Castle Hotel and a beautiful field outside of Skirlaugh. The pre-shoot is essential preparation for me and my clients before the big day.

Clicking on the collage above will make it bigger so you can see some of my favourite images from the shoots.

I used some new gear including the Interfit Strobies XS Bracket which worked beautifully and makes off camera flash adjustments so much easier than a regular tilt bracket. A set of Radiopoppers will be dropping on my mat tomorrow and I can't wait to team them up with the new bracket this weekend for a wedding at Tickton Grange.

No comments: