Saturday 9 April 2011

Love in Black & White


Click on the image to open larger in a new window

As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, I have been a member of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers for over 4 years now but I havn't got around to submitting any of my wedding work for assessment by the SWPP Panel. Once I have submitted an initial panel of images, I will be able to start working though the hierarchy of qualifications available and at each stage I will have to show a greater level of skill, artistry and technical ability.

As I start to trawl through my archive of wedding work, I realise how important black and white images are in my work and will continue to be in the future. I wrote a blog on this a few weeks ago here. I'm sure at least 50% of my panel submissions will be in monochrome.

I'm having a weekend off from wedding photography before a stretch of 6 in 3 weeks coming up, I thought I would share some images of 'Love in Black & White' with you. Hope you enjoy.

If you are a bride to be, you can request a wedding brochure by clicking here.

No comments: