Thursday 12 May 2011

In Support of Young Entrpreneuers



As a Yorkshire Photographer, I have been involved with supporting Young Enterprise in our Region for the past 4 years.

I have a very strong connection with this amazing charity. I was in a YE team 18 years ago at Hull College as MD of a company called 'Z Shirts', I then taught Business Studies during my time as a teacher in Canada and now as a business owner back in the UK I strongly believe in supporting the development of the next great business minds for our area so volunteer my time on a regular basis.

This is the time of year when the Young Enterprise teams are celebrating their achievments in regional awards ceremonies and I donate my services as a photographer to make sure there are great PR images to use for press releases etc. I also sponsor an award and this year I sponsored the 'Best Company Presentation Gong'

There are not many better feelings than been around excited, motivated young business minds - I'll be heading over to Doncaster later on this afternoon to cover the South Yorkshire finals and I'm looking forward to meeting some more of these great young people.

No comments: