Friday 22 April 2011

Thanks on Good Friday!

First of all Happy Good Friday to anybody that finds themselves reading my blog today when really you should be sat in a beer garden sipping on a cold beer and watching the world go by! So why am I not doing exactly that? Well I have three weddings to shoot this weekend so I'm prepping for what will be my biggest run of big days in a row.

If you look at what Good Friday actually represents, then surely the day that Jesus was crucified on should not really be a celebration? However, the sun is shining and most people are off work so we're going to kick back and chill out anyway! Good on ya Jesus - you was a good lad!

I've certainly got lots to celebrate - I still pinch myself on a regular basis on how Insight has grown from a standing start 4 years ago and also the fact that I get to play with cameras for a living - it really is great!

So not only am I celebrating today, but my clients Nik and Nicki chose to celebrate me today too. I photographed their wedding back in October last year and posted a blog entry at this link. I received an absolutely lovely thank you card from them this morning all the way from Germany (Nik is in the Army) and I couldn't have asked for a better testimonial.


So have a great Easter weekend whatever you are doing and watch the blog for 3 new wedding posts coming your way very soon...

No comments: