Sunday 31 July 2011

Andrew & Katie - Ramada Jarvis -29th July

As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, Friday saw me sharing Katie and Andrew's big day with them at The Ramada Jarvis Hotel in Willerby, East Yorkshire. I first met Katie and Andrew in person last year when I photographed their good friends, Jim and Becky's wedding which I wrote about here. Jim and Bex were at the wedding but had to leave early due to their first addition to their family wanting to make an appearance!

I had such a great day with Katie and Andrew, rarely do I meet a couple that have such a divine love between them, it's almost like they are speaking their own language to each other and all I could do was witness and record this very special bond.

As usual, I spent the morning photographing the groomsmen getting ready followed by the last hour before the ceremony with the bride. The ceremony has held at the Ramada followed by photographs on the lawn. A delightful wedding breakfast was served followed by a very emotional set of speeches.

After dinner, I photographed the couple's Penny Drop Session and found some great new spots to shoot some different styles of key images.

I left Andrew and Katie around 9ish with a full dancefloor and look forward to seeing them when they get back from their honeymoon in London.

No comments: