Sunday 24 July 2011

Rob & Mel - Cave Castle Hotel 23rd Julyt

As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, I was back at Cave Castle Hotel, East Yorkshire on Saturday to cover Mel and Rob's big day.

I had a superb day up at The Castle and I hope the images in the collage speak for themselves! The light was lovely all day and this made for some superb conditions for modern wedding photography. Rob and Mel have not had the easiest run upto their wedding day with a whole host of curve balls thrown at them including Mel's son been rushed into hospital last week for emergency appendix surgery! However, nothing could get in their way of making the whole day perfect!

I'm thinking of adding a sideline in bridal party dressing services as I tied all 8 of the boys cravattes and I tied both the Chief Bridesmaids and the Bride's dresses for them! Just another example of the lenghts I will go to make sure my clients have the best possible start to their wedding days!

I'm really looking forward to sharing Rob and Mel's story with them in the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Sam D said...

I think you should go into the line of wedding planner! It would suit you, you definately have a talent for it! I thought you were excellent!