Monday 8 August 2011

Lee & Sonia - Rowley Manor, East Yorkshire 5th August

Lee & Sonia were married at Rowley Manor, East Yorkshire on Friday just gone and as a East Yorkshire Wedding Photographer I had the privilege of photographing their special day.

I'm going to have to keep this story short and sweet as I'm dashing off to the airport for 4 days shooting in Germany. Needless to say, Lee and Sonia are a very special couple - the power and intensity of their love was so obvious as they exchanged their vows during the wedding ceremony - it was as if nobody else existed in the universe at that moment in time. I am so lucky to be able to document this side of human emotion as closely and intimately as I do and I never take that for granted for one second.

I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed my day with Lee and Sonia but I really have to go, all that is left for me to say is that I wish Sonia and Lee all the best for a fantastic life together - they truly are 'soul mates' and I am proud to have been their wedding photographer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sonia and Lee's day was absolutely fantastic! Andy captured every moment possible and both S and L were openly emotional whcih just made the day even more special.
Congrats you Pratts! M + M x