Friday 16 September 2011

Jo and Jonny - Lazaat

As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, sharing a couple's special day with them is a real honour and a pleasure - when couples are fun loving and playful - then even better!

However, when you have fun loving and playful and then add in a huge slice of pure, genuine hilarity - you have Joanne and Jonny.

When I first met them, I really didn't cotton on to how hilarious they are and how much we would have in common in terms of our sense of humours. It was only when I walked away from our wedding pre-shoot with aching sides about a year after meeting them when I realised I was in the company of comedy genius!

Needless to say, Jo and Jonny's wedding day was unique for so many different reasons but the fun, laughter and pure love of life is what I will remember most - oh yes, and of course a set of cracking images! Jo and Jonny are just back from their honeymoon between Vegas, Mexico and New York, so are feeling the post wedding blues a little - I met up with them last night to share their wedding story with them and they seemed to be feeling a whole lot better!

No comments: