Tuesday 27 September 2011

East Yorkshire Wedding Photography - Image of the Week


Life as an East Yorkshire Wedding Photographer is just starting to go back to a little bit of normality - the last 4 months have been a total whirlwind of absolute blissful chaos!  I've shot over 35 weddings so far this year, I've met and photographed some absolutely wonderful people at some amazing venues and I'm still standing to tell the tale!

The tale of the story above is not an uncommon one - 2 people, very much in love, come together for what will undoubtedly be one of the most special days in their life so far.  For Ben and Heather above, I'm sure their wedding day was only seconded by the arrival of their Son couple of years ago.

I adore this picture, it makes me very proud to be a wedding photographer. To be able to bring together the best that Mother Nature has with a superb couple gives me no end of inspiration.

Wedding bookings are now coming in thick and fast for next year with 2013 looking very promising as well - I'm in this for the long haul and I just could not imagine doing anything else with my time!

1 comment:

Educational Resources said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.