Friday 30 September 2011

Mel & Mark - Waterton Park Hotel


As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer I had the pleasure of photographing Mel and Mark's wedding at the gorgeous Walton Hall, part of the Waterton Park Hotel Estate a couple of weeks ago.

It was the first time I had visited this venue and it was just the most amazing place to capture the images you see above.  The wedding day was VERY chilled.  Mel and Mark had chosen to get married at 3pm which made for a very lazy morning of preparations.  The ceremony was conducted by the West Yorkshire registrars and I wasn't under the usual constraints in East Yorkshire so I was able to capture every nuance of the exchange of vows.

The whole day flowed with a very easy pace and Mel and Mark were fab to work with.  After a fantastic wedding breakfast and speeches, the evening celebrations opened straight up with a stage hypnotist!  I couldn't help but 'nominate' my assistant to be part of the show and all I can say is that I have never, ever seen 'The Stig' perform such special moves - he was a legend and didn't remember a thing when he was brought out of the trance!

I got together with Mel and Mark to share their collection a couple of nights ago and were now ploughing forward with creating a gorgeous album for them!

No comments: