Tuesday 4 October 2011

Nicky and Steve - Carlton Towers


As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, I've been blogging a lot over the past week to 10 days, I guess I have a bit more time in the office to write but also I've had tonnes to share!

This Saturday just gone saw me covering Nicky and Steve's big day at a venue I had been waiting a long time to shoot a wedding at - the fantastic Carlton Towers, between York and Doncaster in the sleepy village of Carlton.  A Victorian building but built with a distinctive Gothic style, the Towers create a really impressive venue for getting married.

Nicky and Steve must have developed some incredibly good Karma over their past lives as they were lucky enough to tie the knot on one of the warmest October days since records began with the needle reaching a whopping 29 degrees!

I had a great day photographing in and around Carlton Towers and just wish I had more time with the bride and Groom to really explore the full extent of the grounds and the interior spaces - but alas - the wedding breakfast needed to be served so I left the happy couple to enjoy the rest of their day.  I'm looking forward to sharing a really unique set of images when Steve and Nicky return from their honeymoon in Zanzibar!

No comments: