Thursday 18 August 2011

Observing and Watching at Weddings

As a Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, I attend a lot of weddings! Every one is different but one thing that is definitely common to them all is the amazing detail that brides think about when planning everything down to the smallest items!

To capture all of the details, I need to be in a state of heightened awareness and constantly observing my environment at a wedding. Sometimes, details can 'appear' without having to plan a shot and I love it when that happens such as in the shot above.

Shoes are often revered by Brides in an almost fanatical way and I love watching the look on their faces as I get them out of the box to photograph them!

The shoes above belong to Mel who married Rob a few weeks back at Cave Castle Hotel and you can check out their story in a previous post here.


No comments: